Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Photoshop Training



August 2007 when we underwent training in Adobe Photoshop at ICCT Colleges in Cainta. This training was part of the BCLP Program to offer Level 4 Adobe Photoshop course. The training took 3 days and it was a fun and exciting moment especially for me. At that time, I was able to find my way to work around the Adobe Photoshop application because of my self-study.
Medyo marunong na ko, pero konti lang. Nagtanong nga nun yung trainer namin kung anu-ano na ang alam ko, and I immediately answered "I don't know how to use the pen tool yet". I've read in most books that pen tool is the gauge how well a person is doing with Adobe Photoshop.
I've learned a lot about Adobe Photoshop in our training. Hindi man ganun karami ang aming natutunan, at least meron na akong idea kung saan ako magsisimula. Our trainer gave us the foundation to start with Adobe Photoshop. And I'm so happy with it.
Immediately after our 3 day Photoshop training, I watched a lot of videos over the internet. I've worked hard and discovered a lot of new things in Adobe Photoshop.
As for my colleagues, that I don't know. All I know is, among 15 instructors who undergo training, only 4 or us are offering the Adobe Photoshop Level 4 Course. What a waste...

No comments: