Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back to basic






Hello everyone! I'm Regie Rivera and this is my simple blog.

I have made several blogs, forums and website before. Then I decided to have a simple blog that will serve as my online diary with more personal touch. I have tried different ways to setup different blogs and websites. I used Joomla! Wordpress, e107, SMF, PhpBB, Friendster Blog and Blogger to learn different ways to go online using Contents Management System. I also designed and develop different static sites using Notepad, Notepad++, Komodo Edit and ADOBE Photoshop, Fireworks and Dreamweaver.

Now that I have a working idea about those different platform, I am now making my online experience back to basic. I am just using the Blogger with Google with my custom domain from www.co.cc. Blogging with Blogger is very simple and yet every enjoyable. With the help of Picasa, blogging is very easy.

I am now having a very simple online experience. Life is good!

No comments: