Monday, December 7, 2009

Get rid of Access Denied (license_expired) A license has expired on the Proxy "The SGOS license has expired" error message on my computer's browser

Got this error message on my laptop. I'm surprised co'z this is the first time I got this error message on my Firefox browser and I can't visit major sites like google, youtube and my blog. So I fired up my other browser Internet Explorer and same error appears. Here's the error message:

Access Denied (license_expired) A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired" A new license must be obtained. For assistance, contact your network support team.

To test if this error message is appearing only on my machine, I turned on my desktop machines on my network and still  I got the same error on both FireFox and IE browsers of each workstations. Not all sites have this error message but this is annoying because all of the major sites that I used have this error message.

How did I get rid of this error message?

Good thing I have this Hot Spot Shield from AnchorFree installed on my laptop. HotSpot Shield ensure you are private, secure and anonymous online. It secure your web session, data, online shopping, and personal information online with HTTPS encryption. It also protect yourself from identity theft online, hide your IP address for your privacy online and access all content privately without censorship and bypass firewalls. It works on wireless and wired connections both on pc and mac.

Although there are advertisements, but that's fine for me since I can now access all sites and get rid of that "Access Denied (license_expired) A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired" A new license must be obtained. For assistance, contact your network support team." for now.

If still you can't visit major sites because of this same problem after some troubleshooting like rebooting your machine, your router, updating your software and browsers, feel free to try this Hot Spot Shield from AnchorFree and I hope it will work for you like how it works for me.

No comments: